LOCATION: Flexible hybrid working between home and the Thame Studio.
SALARY: Dependent on Experience.
As a key member of our fast expanding team your primary focus will be to work closely with clients, our internal Interior and Landscape Design teams, as well as external professionals to ensure the smooth running of high end residential projects from Initial Concept Design through to Contract Administration on site.
Our projects range from bespoke contemporary new builds through to sympathetic restoration of listed historic homes. Our design methodology is uniquely collaborative, with the client as the focus of the design process. We create bespoke, functional, sustainable and beautiful homes that are based on the methodical analysis and simulations of the unique way in which people wish to interact with the space around them.
Experience in sustainable / zero-carbon design buildings would be a great advantage, as would experience of working with historic buildings. All with the ultimate aim of creating exceptional designs that mark us out from the crowd while providing a seamless service that exceeds our Clients’ expectations.
Job Context and Dimensions
- Work in all aspects of high-end residential projects but mainly focusing on detailed design development through to project completion.
- Ability to prepare technical drawing packages for large / complex projects or small projects independently and/or working within a team.
- Have the experience to think ‘outside the box’ to produce bespoke details in challenging situations to compliment and maintain the design.
- Ability to act as lead consultant on a project and manage the design team and co-ordinate information across disciplines.
- Maintain project documentation, drawings and specifications, attend site and address RFI’s.
- Contract Administration duties
Skills and Qualifications
- Recognised architectural technology qualification / degree with minimum 7 years experience post qualification.
- Ideally CIAT accredited or working towards accreditation.
- Highly proficient in either Archicad or Revit.
- Strong knowledge of building regulations, design standards and best practice.
- Proficient in preparing NBS specifications.
- Experience of working on high-end residential projects essential.
- Positive working attitude with strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively and support other members of staff.
- Robust and resilient – enjoy open and direct feedback.
- Clear and concise communication skills and ability to maintain excellent client relationships.
- Ability to prioritise workflow, be self-motivated and very organised.
- Commercially aware and able to manage project resources.
In return we will offer:
- A friendly and supportive working environment, based mainly at home- but with the option of working in our Thame Studio as and when needed.
- Flexible approach to HR, with trust-based flexible working hours driven by allocated tasks & milestones. This is delivered by self-imposed priorities and disciplined time management by individuals.
- Company Bonus Scheme – paid twice yearly
- CPD’s, in-house training and contribution to personal training and development
- Opportunity for role development
- Company pension
- Employee assistance programme and other well-being benefits
Interested? Get in touch
If you believe you are the right person to join us, please email a copy of your CV with key projects & images and/or your online CV/Portfolio to email@example.com
Tell us about yourself, your recent job experiences, your education and why you would be a good fit for HollandGreen.
Please get in touch directly, as we will not be accepting recruitment agency calls/emails. Thank you