LOCATION: Flexible hybrid working
SALARY: Dependent on Experience
HollandGreen is an award-winning, multidisciplinary Design Practice of Architects, Interior Designers, Landscape Designers and Project Managers. Recognised for creating beautifully crafted buildings and landscapes and led by ethical design principles, we are unique in offering an integrated end-to-end service across the four divisions from one Studio.
We are looking for an experienced Copywriter/Editor to join our friendly team with a background in journalism or editing, working several days across a month. You will play a crucial role in crafting compelling and engaging editorial-led content which showcases our projects, reflects and develops the HollandGreen brand, and communicates our design philosophy to our audiences.
- Write and edit informative, engaging content for all areas of our business, including articles and blogs, brochures, website, press releases, social media and client and internal comms
- Ensure all content aligns with our brand voice, style guidelines, and core messaging
- Collaborate closely with our Marketing team and our Designers to write clearly and persuasively about our projects, design concepts and client objectives
- Stay current with industry and media trends within the design industries to give input into our content planning
- Collaborate with designers and photographers to complement our visuals with compelling content
- Contribute to the creation of project case studies and presentations that showcase our work to potential clients and partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications or English
- Proven experience as an editor and copywriter, preferably within the architectural or design industry
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a keen eye for detail
- Proficiency in crafting compelling and creative narratives that resonate with a sophisticated audience
- Familiarity with architectural terminology and concepts is a strong asset
- Strong project management and organizational skills to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop), and website platforms
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and communicate effectively with architects and designers
- A passion for high-end architecture and design
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to work with an award-winning Design Practice and contribute to the creation of exceptional design narratives
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working at home and with some time spent in our Studio in Thame, Oxfordshire
- An inclusive, collaborative and dynamic team environment working at the cutting edge of residential and sustainable design
Interested? Get in touch
If you are a talented writer with a passion for design and storytelling, we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV to Careersemail@example.com outlining your relevant experience together with a portfolio of your work showcasing your writing and editing abilities.
Please get in touch directly, as we will not be accepting recruitment agency calls/emails. Thank you