Landscape Designer / Landscape Architect
HollandGreen is an award-winning, highly creative, multi-disciplinary practice of Architects, Interior Designers and Landscape Designers. We specialise in designing homes and gardens of distinction within the high-end residential and commercial sectors, working on a diverse range of projects from heritage properties to new build homes across the home counties, London and internationally. We are looking to recruit an experienced, talented and motivated Landscape Architect / Garden Designer to join our growing Landscape Design team. Our team are passionate about creating wonderful gardens that perfectly frame our clients’ homes, connect people to nature and enhance the local ecology and biodiversity.
You will be joining our friendly team of talented designers delivering high quality residential and commercial projects, working collaboratively with our inhouse Architectural and Interior Design teams on holistic schemes, as well as direct to client Landscape Design projects.
The successful candidate will play a key role in assisting the team deliver a wide range of projects, managing client/contractor relationships as well as a wider team of consultants, artisans, and specialists. As such relevant experience in a comparable role is essential. You should be able to work on all parts of the design process from concept, construction detailing, and project delivery, working successfully on your own and as a part of the team.
We offer ongoing support, training, and opportunities for development with flexible working between our Studio in Thame, Oxfordshire (OX9) and working from home in a collaborative and friendly environment. This role offers an excellent opportunity for an aspiring individual looking to progress their a career within a friendly and exciting team during a continuing period of growth.
Skills & Experience.
We’re looking for a conceptual thinker with exceptional design sensibility and project experience in the high-end Residential UK market.
Ideally, we’re looking for a designer who has:
- Diploma/Degree in Landscape Architecture/Garden Design with 5 years minimum relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills. The role will involve dealing directly with clients, contractors, suppliers and other members of the wider design and delivery teams.
- A high level of design ability. From freehand sketching through to construction detailing.
- Proficient in CAD systems and InDesign/Photoshop /Vectorworks – training will be provided. Exposure to ArchiCAD would also be beneficial,
- Experience and a good understanding of project costs, finances, proposal, and fee writing.
- Experience of project management software, administering contracts, and overseeing projects from initial client meeting, through all design stages, to the build and final handover.
- UK drivers’ licence and ability to travel to site where necessary.
What We Offer.
HollandGreen is a friendly, inclusive Studio and we offer a host of benefits including a 4 day week, flexible working from home and the Studio, personal development training and private health care, to name a few.
If you are interested to hear more, please submit your CV to email@example.com with examples of your work (no more than ten pages please), and your salary expectations.