Marketing Executive, Maternity Cover 12 months
LOCATION: We operate hybrid working from our Studio in Thame Oxfordshire and some home working
SALARY: Dependent on Experience
HollandGreen is recruiting a marketer for a 12 months maternity cover, to join our friendly, design-led team based from our Studio in Thame, Oxfordshire.
As an award-winning architecture, interior design, landscape design and project management Practice, we have developed an incredible portfolio of high-profile projects across London, Oxfordshire, the Cotswolds and the home counties.
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated marketing specialist who is an excellent copy writer, a strong team player and an individual who will relish the opportunity to work on all aspects of our marketing and brand content, communications, photography and video.
Working for the Head of Marketing, the successful applicant will have several years’ marketing experience gained within a design, creative or media sector. We offer a collaborative environment in which to develop a marketing career, including actively encouraging and supporting further professional qualifications.
This is a 4 or 5 day a week position. All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
As a member of our team, you will be involved in:
- Copy writing, devising and producing very high-quality marketing content such as articles, blogs and project case studies to our HollandGreen brand standards
- Creating and manipulating a broad range of photographs, images, short videos and reels
- Editing and managing our website; articulating insights and opportunities through Analytics
- Creating social media posts and managing our social media channels
- Working with external photographers, videographers and producers
- Working closely with our Digital Design teams, architects and designers to showcase our forthcoming projects
- Managing the planning calendar and supporting in Awards submissions and Events
- Producing high quality materials and collateral for our clients and partners
- Supporting and taking the lead on a broad range of marketing partnerships
Applicants should have a natural aptitude for copy writing, graphic design and a passion for brand management.
Your skills and attributes:
- Several years marketing experience
- Creative and ideas-driven
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and written
- Copy writing to an extremely high standard
- An aptitude for visual design and manipulating images
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign and Premier
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and self-motivated
- Ability to juggle and work agilely, in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines
In return we will offer:
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Trust-based, flexible working hours driven by allocated tasks and milestones and time-managed by individuals
- CPD’s, in-house training and contribution to personal training and development
- Opportunity for role development
- Company pension
- Private health insurance
- Employee assistance programme and other well-being benefits
Interested? Get in touch
If you believe you are the right person to join us, please email a copy of your CV and a portfolio of some of your previous marketing work/campaigns to:
Tell us about yourself, any recent job experiences, your education and why you would be a good fit for HollandGreen.
Please get in touch directly, as we will not be accepting recruitment agency calls/emails. Thank you.