Senior Interior Designer (Residential)
LOCATION: We operate a Hybrid working model allowing you to divide your time between home (2 days a week) and our Studio in Thame (3 days a week)
SALARY: Dependent on Experience
An exciting new role has become available as a result of expansion within our Oxfordshire studio.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced designer with a proven background of working in the high end residential sector. You will be expected to lead projects from initial concept through to final installation. Proven experience delivering projects in London and the Home Counties and working directly with HNWI is essential.
Working alongside our Architectural and Landscape Design divisions the HollandGreen studio has grown from strength to strength and has developed an incredible portfolio of high-end projects in the UK. We are now looking for an energetic and self-motivated Senior Interior Designer who would relish the challenge of taking on this key role in driving and developing this emerging interior design studio alongside the creative lead and director.
The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work on some exceptional projects and will have the opportunity to grow and develop within the company and help build the profile and brand that is HollandGreen.
Job Context & Dimensions
The responsibilities and duties for this position cover but are not limited to:
- Working/leading national and international projects from initial brief through to installation
- Producing accurate concept drawings to present to both clients and contractor
- Working on all FF&E stages (extensive procurement experience essential)
- Creating detailed specifications and budgets
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Managing and mentoring junior designers when required
- Liaising directly with clients, contractor and suppliers
- Project management experience on all stages
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience working on luxury residential and commercial/hospitality projects
- Impeccable client facing abilities and experience
- Strong skills in concept development, space planning and FF&E
- Project management and budgeting control experience including procurement
- Experience producing detailed drawings, schedules and specifications
- Proven experience liaising with contractors, suppliers and third parties
- Proven experience working with listed properties
- Ability to read, understand and correct technical drawings along with strong drawing skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD / ArchiCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office
- Outstanding people management skills
- Ability to build strong work relationships, internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English both written and spoken
- Highly driven
- UK Driving Licence
In return we will offer:
- A friendly and supportive working environment, based mainly at home- but with the option of working in our Thame Studio as and when needed.
- Flexible approach to HR, with trust-based flexible working hours driven by allocated tasks & milestones. This is delivered by self-imposed priorities and disciplined time management by individuals.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- CPD’s, in-house training and contribution to personal training and development
- Opportunity for role development
- Company pension
- Employee assistance programme and other well-being benefits
Interested? Get in touch
If you believe you are the right person to join us, please email a copy of your CV with key projects & images and/or your online CV/Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us about yourself, your recent job experiences, your education and why you would be a good fit for HollandGreen.
Please get in touch directly, as we will not be accepting recruitment agency calls/emails. Thank you