Here to help take your projects forward
Our #StayHome Architecture design service gives you access to our best Designers and Architects exclusively focused on your project. It is an ideal way to start your vision and planning – whether it’s a smaller extension or renovation, or a much bigger conversion or new build project – we’ll be delighted to discuss the options with you.
We will talk over video conferencing to share ideas, inspiration, drawings and 3D models so you can decide and set out your project, and be in a great position to move forward once the current restrictions are lifted and things start to return to normal.
And if you’d like to, we can even courier and collect a 360 degree camera and laser measurement device to your home so you can take some photos, which we’ll use in our design planning.
See where a #StayHome Design project can lead
“Thank you Andrew, we are enjoying the sunshine today over here in Beaconsfield. I am so grateful for your lovely light-filled design, the house is working so well.”
#StayHome - What you get
An initial online meeting or call to explore your ideas and set out your project brief, including the option to give us a virtual tour of your property
3 Phases of focused design work, dedicated to your project by one of experienced Project Designers, with an online design presentation in each Phase
Final Deliverables: on the final design presentation you’ll receive design drawings of internal floor plans, outside elevation, 3D images and personalised mood board
Extras: depending on the scope of your project and your property, it’s possible to ask for additional services, such as planning investigation and advice, please ask us for details
“HollandGreen’s #StayHome Design Service has presented us with the opportunity to do something positive with this period of home isolation and get started a project that we have long talked about but never had the time to start.”
How the process works
1. Register your interest. One of our Partners will make contact to review your project and introduce your Project Designer. At this stage we will ask you to complete a short briefing form.
2. Your Project Designer will book in the first chat with you to discuss photos and if possible have a virtual tour of the property. They will then email you to confirm they’ve understood your brief & your budget. At this point, if you would like to, we can also courier and collect a 360 degree camera and laser measurement device to your home so you can take some photos, which we will then use in our design planning.
Then the 3 Phases of Design begin. See below how the process works across each Phase.
Phase 1: Spatial Analysis
In Phase 1 of the Design process, our Designer will work on 2 options for your spatial layout & agree a time to present & discuss them with you. They will give you time to consider both & ask you to confirm your preference before Phase 2 of the Design process begins.
Phase 2: Elevation Concepts
In Phase 2 of the Design process, our Designer will incorporate your feedback & work on the outside elevation designs of your property, booking in a time to present 2 options with you. Again, you will have time to consider the options and then feedback.
Phase 3: Concept 3Ds & Final Design Presentation
This the final Phase of the Design process. With your feedback from Phase 2, your Designer will prepare the final design drawings to present to you, including a 3D image of the design & a concept mood board to take your thinking forward.
“The #StayHome Design Service was a seamless and enjoyable process – thorough, efficient and collaborative. We were presented with various options throughout the design process and we greatly appreciated the opportunity to share our feedback to ensure we got the outcome we were looking for. We are absolutely thrilled with the final design and cannot wait to make HollandGreen’s vision a reality. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking to transform their home.”
What it costs
- The #StayHome Design Service – Architecture starts from £1,000 + VAT.
A bit more information
- In our experience, the Service works well when the Design phases run consecutively over a short period of time, and we’ll fit the online design presentations to work around you
- You can book in further or ongoing advice or assistance with your Project Designer, just let us know.
- Please note: All survey information will be based on estate agents drawings & as such we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information. The drawing will be suitable to take forward with discussions with builders but will not be suitable for construction purposes.
Our other #StayHome Design Services
#StayHome Design is currently available for an architectural project. However we are working on #StayHome services for our Interior Design and Landscape-Garden Design businesses as well.
If you’re interested in hearing more, please register your interest or call us on 01844 390 381. We’ll be happy to help you on a project that might cover two, or all three of these areas to develop your dream project.