Designing your home – whether one or two rooms or the whole property – is an exciting prospect. We take time to fully understand your lifestyle, aspirations and personal style to design beautifully bespoke spaces. We always work collaboratively and supportively to simplify the design journey and deliver an exceptional client experience.
Depending on the scope of your project, we tailor our services, as outlined below.
Our Interior Design Services
PHASE 1 – Exploring the Brief
– The first step in any project is to get to know you. We like to meet in the space and discuss your design vision, spending time defining your style and creative direction.
– We then create a project brief outlining the deliverables and requirements.
PHASE 2 – Design Vision
– With the agreed brief, we work with you to form the vision of the key areas.
– Deliverables at this stage include building mood boards with suggested imagery and 2D sketch layouts of key areas. We then prepare the design vision document for your approval.
Hand Sketch and Mood Board
Sketch Floor Plans
PHASE 3 – Concept & Design Development
– Our concept design stage is directed from your feedback following the design vision stage, enabling us to develop a detailed scope of works.
– We will prepare 2D and 3D sketches of key design features and rooms as well as do more research in to furniture and furnishings. At the end of this stage, we will give you a full specification and transparent budget for your confirmation.
– We’ll then proceed to detailed design where we create technical drawings, specification of the furniture and finishes, and design bespoke joinery in collaboration with kitchen specialists, joinery, lighting and AV technology.
3D Sketch Views
PHASE 4 – FF&E Procurement (fixtures, fittings & equipment)
– As an experienced interior design team, we have relationships with a wide variety of supplier contacts, allowing us to hand pick bespoke products, off-the-shelf pieces, antiques & artwork. This ensures the procurement process is reliable and that delivery is on time, items are undamaged, and every item price is checked and reviewed with you.
PHASE 5 – Design Co-ordination & Completion
– We offer an Interior Design coordination service, giving you additional peace of mind throughout the construction and installation stages of the project. This includes liaison with external consultants, contractors and continued coordination with suppliers. This stage can help to reduce costs, delays and disruption that can be caused by problems on site.
How much does it cost?
– £2,000 for 3 key areas to Design Vision Phase, with concept design sketches, sketch floor plans and mood boards.
– Concept & Design Development Phase onwards: we will customise a budget based on your specific project and brief.
For larger projects, bespoke packages can be agreed based upon your specific project requirements and brief.
We’ll be delighted to talk through your individual project – call us on 01844 390 381 for an initial conversation.
For interior design services to redecorate, re-style or re-furnish, our in-house interior design team can work with you to develop the style vision, concept and source the furniture and furnishings.
Equally, if you are renovating your whole home – or building a new one – we can work collaboratively with your architectural and contractor teams.
At HollandGreen we are uniquely set up to offer architecture, interior design and landscape design services within the same practice, from initial concept to final handover. By considering all aspects of your project coherently and intuitively from an early stage, this results in both a functional and stunning design.
Contact us for an initial chat about your project and aspirations.