The perfect time to plan your garden
In this period of home living, now is a great time to start creating your beautiful garden or outdoor space – something you may have been thinking about for a long time. That’s why we have developed a new #StayHome Garden Design Service.
Our expert Garden Designers will collaborate with you to crystallise your ideas and aspirations, matching what you want from your space to a unique spatial and planting design.
Working with digital design and online however is not new to us; we already collaborate like this on many projects over great distances or even abroad. It’s our second nature, and we will be right by your side throughout the process, guiding you and talking over video conferencing to share ideas, drawings and planting ideas.
And if you’d like to, we can even courier and collect a 360 degree camera and laser measurement device to your home so you can take some photos of your outdoor space, which we’ll use in our design planning.
You can then decide whether you want to embark on implementing the designs yourself – perhaps as a whole family project – or be in a great position to move forward with professional gardeners or construction teams, depending on the size of your project, once the current restrictions are lifted.
A #StayHome Garden Design project can lead to beautiful spaces
I had wanted something amazing with my garden, Mark sorted the designs and respected my wishes to a T – I cannot express how much joy my garden gives me!
#StayHome - what you get
An online meeting to explore your ideas & set the brief, including the option to give us a virtual tour of your garden
An experienced Garden Designer dedicated to your project
Final Deliverables: a design presentation where you’ll receive a 2D garden design scheme & personalised mood board
Extras: ask for a 3D design scheme, a personalised planting scheme or advice for garden furniture – these may be deliverable to your home
We presented Mark with a blank canvas but high expectations! Mark produced design drawings that we could all work on. Having little to no knowledge of plants, we relied totally on Mark’s advice. In the front garden we currently have a colour burst of purple, and in the evening, it’s all magical!
Examples of 2D garden design schemes
Examples of garden mood boards
How the process works
1. Register your interest. We will ask you to complete a short briefing form, then our Head Garden Designer will make contact to discuss your project.
2. Your Garden Designer will book in the first chat with you and if possible have a virtual tour of your outdoor space. They will then email you to confirm they’ve understood your brief and your budget. At this point, if you would like to, we can also courier and collect a 360 degree camera and laser measurement device to your home so you can take some photos of your outdoor space, which we’ll then use in our design planning.
3. Your Garden Designer will work on initial designs and set up the next online meeting with you to review and discuss their first design scheme.
4. Following your feedback and input, your Garden Designer will continue to work on the scheme. They will set up a final presentation meeting to share with you the final 2D scheme and personalised mood board, and the options for next steps to take your project forward.
What it costs
The #StayHome Design Service – Gardens costs from £1,000 + VAT.
A bit more information
- In our experience, the Service works well when the Design phase runs over a relatively short period of time, and we’ll fit the online design meetings and presentation to work around you
- You can book in additional or ongoing advice or assistance with your Garden Designer, just ask us. This could cover:
- Developing the 2D design scheme into 3D
- Supplying a detailed planting scheme; the plants may be able to be delivered to your door – ask us for details
- Recommending outdoor and garden furniture; again, this may be able to be delivered
Add on – examples of 3D garden models
Add on – examples of planting schemes
We’ll be happy to help you on a project that might cover two, or all three of these areas to develop your dream project. If you’re interested in hearing more, please register your interest or call us on 01844 390 381.